My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

longest week eva!!

soo pretty much this entire week has been the longest week ever i have to present 1 project,2 S.S. test,1 math exam, 3 language tests and 2 science tests i am working my hend tail off just to get through this week and on top of it were finding out if we move this week..Ohh i forgot i ask taht you pray for my family and me this week because we might be moving to rodchester New York. #1 can any of you picture me being a city girl? #2 i will have to make all new friends and sit by myself at lunch everyday and #3 I DONT WANT TO LEAVE YOU GUYS BOO-HOO i love you guys soooo much and will miss all of ya! luv yea tons
~laceyloo
P.S. signing out hoping that we get some GOOD news this week and i wont have to leave all you beautiful people

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I know... this week is so long, boring, hard and tiring! And yes, you know that I pray for you all the time! I will be thinking about you especially this week!
I can't wait until tomorrow for the Lugnuts game!

P.S.- You did great last night!

runner95 said...

Hey I feel your pain! This week has been a tough one!
I pray for you every time I think of you (which if very often!) You are a great friend, you are smart beautiful talented and fun to be around! I will be devestated if you leave us!!!!

Love you
Tessaman

Alyssa said...

Hey Lacey!!

Your blog is soo cuh-yoot!!! I hope you don't have to move, we'd all miss you too much! I'll be praying for you. Even if you do have to move, I know you'll be fine because you're so fun and you'll find friends easily!

~ Alyssa :)