My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, October 19, 2008

fall retreat!!

i recently just got back from my youth groups fall retreat...if you don't know what that is its where you go to a camp with your youth group and basicly you play fun games and eat good food but its really all about God. it was sooo much fun and we played these big group games and at night we would have to run around the whole campground in pitch dark and solve a mystery. the high light of my weekend though was when i tripped over my own shoe in the cafeteria and pants myself..underwear and everythiNG!! it was really funny then we had a campfire after that which was really fun the whole weekend though really brought me closer to GOd and it showed me about what Gods plan for me and family was. well i have a soccer game now so g2g luv yea ! xoxo

~laceyloo

P.S. signing out really excited for the winter retreat!!!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

hey lacey! i had a blast with you this weekend...it was so much fun to hang out with you and the rest of the youth group. I feel the same way... this weekend really showed what God can do in our lifes. See you at the game

haha that was so funny!

Kara said...

Lacey, I'm so glad you came to fall retreat. I appreciated what you shared during our small group discussions. Your faith is amazing to me. I'm really proud of you. I hope to see you this weekend at the all-nigther. Praying for you.

runner95 said...

i loved the fall retreat! i am so glad that i got to spend even more time with you. i really enjoyed seeing how much god has done, and what he can do in all of us! love ya, t

ps. i am totally siked for the winter retreat!! chirro partay!!!!

Taylor said...

Hey lacey. Happy thanksgiving!!! Hope you had a great one!!!! Ttyl xoxo