My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Monday, August 18, 2008

♥Monday♥

sooo i have been thinking and yes i am officaly and totally nevouse for tyouts next week im like shaking and my palms are sweating lol jk jk well ummm i am going back to school shopping today and then i think just chilaxing for the rest of the night but i believe on wed i am gonna hang out with some of my friends so looking forward to taht. ohh and by the way taht video all about my friends is having some technicaly difficulties but were wroking it out as you read..lol well luv yea xoxo

~laceyloo

P.S. signing out nervous, excited and frusterated that its not working! lol

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Lacey! YOU WILL DO GREAT AT V-BALL TRY-OUTS!!! You have gotten a ton better! Well, can't wait until Wed.
have fun today shopping...you lucky

Taylor said...

Hey Lacey, I absolutely love your blog pic!!! Super cute...lol
good choice!!!! jk

runner95 said...

Hey you will do wonderfully!!! I believe in you!!!!! oh and I totally understand about the sweaty palm thing JK LOL!!

good luck!! tessa