My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Friday, August 1, 2008

chillin....for the summer

hey hey im just chillin for the summer practicing vollyball here and there because im still in between trying out or not but i have got my basic over hand serve down sooooo that is good....i have been thinking off what i want to do when i get older and here is my top comment me and see which one you think i should do...i mean i no its not that important and that i have the rest of my life to figure it out but still i would like to have somthing to say when they ask so what do you want to be when you grow up?
  • news reporter
  • gym teacher
  • owner and pastor at a childrens christian rec center (for kids who just need a place to hang for a while and have broken homes)
  • youth pastor
  • camp counsilor
  • funky caked designer

and if u think of any thing else let me know!

P.S. signing out trying to figure what i should be when i grow up!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Man! I don't know... you would be great at all of those jobs! I don't know!!! Well, I hope that you are doing great and I had a blast with ya yesterday!!! By the way, I love your new myspace pic...lol! Well then, I will see you on Sunday! YEAH! Okay, well good bye and love you lots

Hannah said...

hey I hope you and Taylor had fun! Any tips on how to put some pics on my myspace????!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL?!

Carlee said...

Wow, those are quite the selections. Honestly I think you would be great at all of those! So I can't decide, but I do know you will definitly need a job that is with people and exciting. Because you are full of energy and are very good with people! Ok ttyl and see you soon!

Love Carlee