My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, July 19, 2008

so much going on!

soo last night i got back from this pretty fun party and it was a blast to see all my friends that i hadn't seen since school got out. also you no how i had been talking about goin to summer set well i finally went and when we got there we saw a bunch of our friends so we were hanging out and all of a sudden it was time for me and the friends that came with me to go but we really didn't want to! so one of our friends that was staying over night at summer set was like how bout you stay with us tonight then leave tommrow :D so we were all like TOTALLY! so we got to stay over night there i got to see the man of my dreams caleb smith and caleb smith if your reading this then im not talking about you im talking about a different caleb smith...any way! lol it was a lot of fun so thank you Ellises for letting us stay with you! it was a blast

~laceyloo

P.S. signing out wishing i was in summer set right now!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Lacey! I hope that you are having a great weekend and I had so so so much fun with you like everyday this past week...lol!
But hey... I went onto your myspace to check out the pics and they aren't there... so yeah..
Well, have a great one and see you soon
Love you bunchs, Tay

runner95 said...

Hey I'm soo glad you had fun at summer set!!! That's such a fun camp!! Oh and I am finally getting music on my blog YAY!!! thanks for telling me about that!!!


tessa

Taylor said...

Hey Lacey, I hope that you are having a great time in Greenville! and I am so sorry that I couldn't go! I really wish that it could have worked out! love you bunches