My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Friday, July 11, 2008

fun fun in the sun

luvin life and luvin every drop of summer can i get an amen!! lol cell group girls no what im talkin about lol jk except for the MAJOR sun burn i got..yuck! there is another down fall im starting to run again cause i have to get in shape for all of my sports this year and boy do i hate it but it definitly helps. ohh! and im sooo looking forward to this vacation bible school we do at our church its sweet and i and taylor J get to lead in the worship with a few others but still i am tre*(french word) excited and also sorry about the whole picture slide show i no i havn't updated ofr a while but bare with me im working on it well xoxo bye!
~laceyloo

P.S. signing out with mixed emotions and in the words of my sister "i'm feeling every emotion except for sadness" (inside joke of the morgan family)

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Lacey, I am so glad that you are having a great great summer! I know... I can't wait until VBS! But man, I still need to practice and start memorizing the words! LOL! Love you lots

Taylor said...

nice new background lacey! LOVE IT!!!