My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

well hello today i had a bit of change of plans becuae i was supposed to go to summer set today but we dicided to go tommrow so today i got to go to nixon wich was totally a blast me and my friend had soooo much fun we would make up fun challenges to do in the water for each other then go down the slides like 20 billion time it was soo much fun. now i am sitting here enjoying my dinner and working on my myspace ohh you guys should check it out the website address is www.myspace.com/laceyloo772 well see yea lata alligators!

~laceyloo

P.S. signing out very hungery and frusturated with my dang computer! :( lol

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I know how you feel my compurter is always doing some weird thing! :}
I hope your having a good summer!
See ya
-Ashley