My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Monday, July 14, 2008

late late late

hi im reporting to u at 11:30 p.m. yes i know very late at night i was jsut so excited and forgot to blog about it all day so here it is first i went swimming at my Aunts house which was a blast becuse there pool is heated and i get cooled easily so that was nice then i hung out with my brother roman withrow from like 8 to 10 at night because we went out to ice cream NOT ON A DATE we are totally just friends he is my brother and i am his sister.anyway which is always fun becuase he is a blast! and then i get to go over to summer set with some friends and just hang with my summer set friends if u didn't know summer set is a christian camp ground and this week is family camp. but you don't have to stay over night or even an entire day if u don't want which i won't be doing. ohh but the down fall of it all is that for christmas i practicly peed my my pants when i got my camera and my sister just got her camera because she was going on this trip and my mom wanted her to have one but the worst part is ITS BETTER THEN MINE!! and she didn't even care about it...uhhh it pains me to see people not care about somthing so important(at least to me it was important) but still any way i am soooo excited for summer set so i need to get to sleep so i will be rested for tommrow! luv you all tons nu-night!
~laceyloo

p.s. signing out definitly not gonna be able to sleep to night becuase im way to excited :D

No comments: