My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, August 7, 2008

VBS!

so i geuss that in like 3 days i will get to be up on stage singing my heart out and dancing till my feet hurt for 5 whole days!!!! wuhoo and i g et to do it all for the lord how much better dose life get!(and im NOT saying this in a sarcastic way...i really am excited) and also i get to go to the beach somtime this wek which is always fun! so geuss what i was thinking that you know i have some pretty fabulous friends and to show how much i appreciate them i am gonna make a video just for them its gonna be awsome!

~laceyloo

P.S. signing out saying: COMING SOON TO BLOGS NEAR YOU!

MY FRIENDS

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Lacey! How are you?????
And I know, VBS is going to be awesome and I can't wait!!!!! We are going to have so much fun! And of course... I can't wait until your video is done of all of us! You should be in it too cause you are fabulous! Okay, well I will see you then on Wednesday! Love ya lots

Taylor said...

oh my word lacey... i am so excited about wednesday! beach baby! see you then

Kara said...

Lacey! You are awesome! You are doing such a great job at VBS. Thanks for your hard work. I posted a couple pics of you at VBS and bowling on the Edge blog. It's www.springarboredge.blogspot.com if you want to take a look. You're the coolest!
-kara