My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Monday, September 1, 2008

.............

im annoying and loud and bossy and controling, and talkitive...you get the point as u can see i am not the best person to get along with. that is why i give major props to all of those people who call me there friend. i love all of them. i won't be me without them.i laugh at them. i laugh with them. i cry with them. i make fun of them. i get made fun of with them. i have life time memories with them. i get called weird with them. i call them werid but secretly wanna be just like them. i can put my head or there shoulders. and they can do jsut the same.i can depend on them. i can trust them.i can watch and learn from them.i am amazed at them and i am amazed that i am lucky enough to have wandered apon such wonderful people but the best part about my friends is that i can be proud to call myself a christian around them and everyone else because of them. and i can be proud to say that my friends are christians as well. i luv you guys muah! xoxo

2 comments:

runner95 said...

lacey, that is soo sweet! i love you and want you to know that you are an amazing person! you are smart, pretty, caring, and loving, I am honored to be your friend!

love you, tessa

Taylor said...

Hey Lac! I am so lucky and proud to be called your friend!
You are intelligent, beautiful, nice, outgoing (in a good way...lol,) amazing, caring, and loving!!!! I just think back at all of our memories and think about how long we have known each other and everything we have gone through with each other and I think man... I am so lucky to have a friend like Lacey and think I can not WAIT for all of the memories and good times to come!!! I am so blessed with you and our friendship!
You rock and I love you so much!!!!!
Taylor!