My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

♥wednesday♥

i know that i havn't posted in a long time but my computer was janked up so here i am posting...anyway so today we did not have any school witch i love and because there was no school i got to sleep in, go shopping with my sis for her homcoming dress,witch you may not like but i had a blast! and i got to go to applebee's for lunch plus i am going to the guy's JV soccer game to watch my cuz and to the Varsity volleyball game to hang out with my friends and "learn" from the team..lol HA! jk jk... now on to the subject of school the classes are fine and most of my teachers are fun(you know the one im NOT talking about) i have to say my least favorite class is probably creative arts a.k.a. encore- Mrs. Bickle, one of my only normal,nice friends in that class just left me to go to africa(now here is the kicker) FOR 2 WEEKS! so now i am in this freaky, horrible,weird, annoying class with some scary, loud and a lil freaky kids and i don't even have a friend to turn to when im all by myself! sooo to finish this post........

KATIE SMITH PLEASE HURRY BACK! I NEEEEEEDDDD YOU!!!!

~Laceloo

P.S. signing out feeling alone, a lil crazy but happy there is no school!

2 comments:

runner95 said...

awww i thought you would love that class!! so sorry you don't like it. I'm in computers which is sooooooooo boring i could fall assleep!!

love you TONSSS!!
tessa

Katie said...

hey lacey! i'm back! so we will stick together in that freaky class together! thank you for keeping me in you prayers! i really appriciate it! love ya!

katie!

aka the normal one!