My Favorite Verse= M.F.V.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:8


Faith means being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, September 27, 2008

♥Saturday♥

soo its saturday thank the lord! and i have already had a soccer game(which we lost):( but its alright our whole team was a lil off that day including me! but the rest of my day has been good lol i got to relax and just sit around but lata tonight im going to the boys soccer game wut! wut! and before i forget last night was homecoming and that was alot of fun of coarse there were a ton of people there, girls in with there hair all done,all of us running around to gret our friends but the worst you all know it...drama but it wouldn't be a football game without sadly...lol but to the good stuff when i left earlier to go w/ my sis to take pictures of coarse there was a ton of rampaging girls getting dressed,doing there hair,makup and a bunch of other things but the boys were only doing 3 things. 1. eating 2.playing halo or 3. sitting on the coach waiting for the girls..lol and all this cammotion made me think that in one year at this time me and all my friends will be doing the same thing and all our guy friends will be doing what my sis's guy friends were doing...lol and it got me sooooo excited!! lol well i g2g leaving for the soccer game lol bye

~laceyloo

P.S. Ready to be in HS and very excited for the game tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I find your site interesting and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

I have an art blog here in San Diego and am looking for new friends who will comment. I would of course come back and comment on your blog. I hope to hear from you, and take care... Jesse